cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text 4745

rmmm
I'm a participant level 2

rec'd text from 4745 offering 5 g extra per month . is this legit ?

4 REPLIES 4

Dave_4745
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi all,

I just got the same text from 4745 and was suspicious as well. There are a few threads on this topic and one said to log into your account on fido.ca (I didn't try the app) to see if it was legit. Once there, the offer did show up.

I hope this helps

Screenshot_20230916-084401_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20230916-084337_Chrome.jpg

Hi @rmmm , we're you asked to respond to the text? Did you check your account to see if it's been added? The best place to start is to check your fido account to see if it's been added to your account. Sometimes Fido sends out notices of giving you extra data with no further action on your end. I suggest that you check your account in the fido app or online at Fido.ca 

rmmm

Hi, it's Fido: Nina, we want to offer you...FREE DATA! It's our way of thanking you for being such an awesome Fido customer! 🎁

Get 5GB of BONUS DATA every month while you're on your current plan! Yep, EVERY MONTH 🤩 Tap the link below and claim your free bonus data! 🎉

➡️ GET YOUR GIGS: fido.ly/FreeGigs.

Exclusively for 514-**********. The monthly data bonus will start on your next bill after you accept the gift and will continue every month while you are on your current plan. 

this is what I recd / no extra data has been added . What do you suggest? 

Hello @rmmm,

Did you click on the link provided in the message and followed the instructions?

If so, contact us through these channels and we'd be happy to help you.