Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

terrible experience with FIDO

Lanamor
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I'm having a terrible experience with…

I'm having a terrible experience with FIDO sales services: after I placed an order for Samsung S23 256GB with a special discount as I have over 18 years with FIDO I received confirmation by email to wait for Pick-up email from the store, 3 weeks no emails, no calls from Fido or store. When I called to check what was going on with my order - I was told it was canceled by the store or by the customer. I did not cancel!! so Fido does not have a phone ordered and confirmed and instead of offering a better option, I was offered 128GB, which I do not need or to pay more for S23+. It is common sense to offer better product to customer for the same price if Fido fails to complete my confirmed order. When I asked to speak with the Sales manager instead of transferring me the phone was closed. I ended up looking to move to a different provider if FIDO continues so bad attitude towards 18 year customer

Date of experience: December 20, 2023

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthonyZ
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello @Lanamor,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have the best experience. We have had certain issues with our In store pick-up service. You're welcome to reach out over the methods shown here if you need help.