Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

temporary suspension fee

prouser
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

At the beginning of this month, I have contacted the customer service for a temporary suspension started on March 13, which is the start date of my current billing cycle(March 13 to April 12). Please note that my service was indeed suspended since I can't neither make a call nor send a message. However, I received a new invoice yesterday which charges me both the monthly fee and the suspension fee. Because I have fully paid the last bill, I'm sure that there shoudn't be any additonal charges. Unless the invoice I received actually covered the last billing cycle instead of the current one.

Would you please help me to clarify this situation. Thank you very much. Feel free to send me a PM if possible.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @prouser

I'm sorry to hear that your billing was not as expected.

Have you had the chance to download your detailed invoice (PDF version) to confirm what the charges are for? If you were billed for the monthly plan, the cycle's date will be indicated on your invoice as well.

With that said, to review your billing we'd need to access your account. For immediate assistance, you can contact us on these channels. Alternatively, we can send you a PM here if you prefer.

prouser

Yes, please send a PM.

prouser

Hello,

Thanks for replying!

The attached screenshot shows my billing detail.ss.PNG