cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Basic Calling Features"

KBF1966
I'm a participant level 2

Has anyone ever found an official list of what constitutes "basic calling features" for the various plans? I contacted support by phone, and by chat, and they were not able to point me anywhere. They were only able to list off a few things for me. I would like to see something official. I used the site search, but have found nothing.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @KBF1966,

Can you clarify what exactly you'd like to know about the details of our plans? Are you referring to features like Call Waiting, Conference Call, Call Forwarding, etc? 

Let us know !

KBF1966

Yes. When your support staff states, "all of our plans include basic calling features," exactly what are they referring to. There has to be an official *published* list somewhere of everything that falls under "basic calling features."

To our knowledge this isn't a widespread way to describe the calling features of our plans. 

At the time of writing, there are 2 types of plans that are currently available on our website. Plans with Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and plans with 500 Canada-wide minutes. 

In the case of unlimited, the current plans will have features like: 

• Call Display
  • Call Waiting
  • Conference Calling

In the case of plans with 500 Canada-wide minutes, the features would be: 

• Call Display
  • Call Waiting
  • Circle Calling
  • Conference Calling

The features are explained in the details of our plans. 

Of course, please note that if you have a plan that you changed to in the past few months or years that the features may be different. 

Hope this clarifies. Smiley