cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with signal strength

deepakgandhi
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I have been having severproblems with my Fido signal strength. When i put a rogers or bell sim card in my phone then all is good. 7 out of 10 calls go to voicemail after a brsilence. I have changed my voicemail to saying "i am experiencing problems with fido signal strength - So please text" 

Need help urgently. 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Deepakgandhi,

Firstly, you might consider removing your phone number from the title. This is a public forum and it's best to not share personal information in such a venue.

If you're not having issues with a Rogers SIM card, it's likely there is an issue with your Fido SIM card. Both Fido and Rogers use the same networks so if their coverage is the same. You might need to replace your Fido SIM.

You can either go to a Fido Store to purchase a new one or contact customer service to order another SIM card. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Once you receive your new SIM card, you would need to update your SIM card information via your My Account (see here). 

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers