cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor customer service

Better_Service
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been a long-time customer with Fido and always paid my bill on time, never late.  I recently moved to a boarder city with the USA, and the last two months I have been getting roaming charges for calls and text I have not made.  The people at Fido have tried soc codes, blocks but nothing works it either does nothing or I cant use my phone.  The last time I called in and talked to a woman she placed a block on my phone again without even telling me.  When I asked to speak to someone else she transferred me to her supervisor GORDON.  This guy was rude, and disrespectful, should not have a job, there are hardworking people out there he is not one of them.  He didn’t listen to a word I said and told me I was not allowed a credit now or in the future for any roaming charges.  I apparently have to pay for something out of my control. My roaming is off on my cell; Fido has sent this issue to the back office as they call it but no solution.

I will be leaving Fido not for the roaming issue but for the extremely poor customer service.

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hello @Better_Service and welcome to the Community.

We would hate to see you go.

To see what's going on we will need to access your account.

I'm sending you a PM now to get this looked into. Talk to you soon.