cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

likewise portal issue

Bally
I'm a participant level 3

hi, i lost my phone and when i open protect.likewize.com/fido and then click on start service request then it redirect to fido.ca/pages website and there are showing error" Something went wrong on our end. Please try again or check back later.
If you continue seeing this message contact us." . i have already talked with support but they are not helping me. one week before it was working but now i am facing issue from last week and i am unable to uplod documents on likewize portal and check the claim status. please help me what should i do?

6 REPLIES 6

Jashan12
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Same 

someone stole my brand new phone because it didn't had the passcode.

i called them 100 times they never respond still i am paying my insurance 

Hello Jashan12,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your device was stolen. I understand you have already attempted to call. To clarify, though, have you already notified Fido as well as submit a Service Request with Likewize?

To report your device lost or stolen to Fido, you can do so via your My Account --> View Usage & Manage. From your Dashboard, there should be an option to Report lost or stolen device (under Quick Actions). Doing would prevent any unauthorised usage on your account.

In addition, you would need to submit a Service request with Likewize (see  also here). In which Province to you reside? You should note that loss and theft is not covered in some Provinces (ie Québec). As well, had you used the phone with Fido? As far as I am aware, only the device with an IMEI associated with Fido at the time is covered (see link above).

You should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to any account information. If you would like additional assistance, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hi @Bally , sorry to hear that you lost your phone. Unfortunately, you still have to speak with someone from customer support to help with your issue. May I suggest that you contact fidosolutions on Twitter or Facebook to see if they are able to assist you with your likewize claim? I have had great experiences with that method of contact. 

Bally

likewize rejected my claim i dont know why. i provided everything. what should i do? i am really mentally upset should i go consumer court against fido. because i have premium protection 

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Bally!

Our vendor, Likewize will be able to provide more details on why your claim was rejected. Have you contacted them to inquire about this?

If not, we would suggest reaching out to them for more info. You can also reach out to us and we can send a communication on your behalf to inquire about the status of your claim.

Cheers!

Bally

hi, mangment team called me on 16 nov and said we rejected because of no air time uses but i said i used phone, my apple id was login and my works app were installed and i worked with that phone. and fido also found my airtime uses then the person said ok i will call back yoy in 15 minutes but he did not call back me yet. They are making me a fool. everything i provided correct. they are making excuses. i need my claimable phone. what can i do please suggest me. thanku