cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone Visual Voicemail

Sergiu
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have a big problem with the Visual Voicemail for iPhone. The way it's supposed to work is that when I'm on LTE it should download all the voice messages into my phone and access them any time I want from the Voicemail tab in the Phone app on the iPhone. It's not the case.

I called Fido twice about it and still doesn't work. I still have to call the Voicemail by long-pressing 1 and putting in my access code. I wanted the Visual Voicemail for this reason: the ease of navigating through the messages without listening to them one-by-one.

I've also reset the Network Settings by going to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings, hoping this would fix the issue. Unsuccessfully. I have the latest iOS update if that's related to this.

If there are any competent people left in Fido who actually know how to fix this problem, please reach out to me and help me with this.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Sergiu,

Welcome to the community!

To clarify, do you have the iPhone Visual Voicmail add-on? You would need the add-on in order to use the visual voicemail functionality. I'm not sure if the visual voicmail is available as a standalone add-on anymore, but it is available as a part of the iPhone value pack (see here).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers