cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

horrible customer service

akmhossen
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am reaching out to you regarding my Fido account and wanted to get some more product from your company.  I have spend more than 3 hours with your customer service rep and seems like they are not well trained and doesn't know  what is going on. Once agent  couldn't pull up my account  at all and I was very surprised, how re they trained. All of your agent has provided me wrong rate each time i have called your office. I have requested as call back from a manager and hasn't gotten any call back as of yet.   Calling your customer service has been a nightmare . You can pull your call record and I was on the phone with your agent more than 3 hours yesterday. Could you please someone from office call me and take care my issue, I will really appreciate.

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hey @akmhossen

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We certainly don't want you to have this impression about us. We can easily pull your account with your personal informations. I am not sure what might have happened over the phone, but I truly apologize for the inconvenience.

That said, we're here to help, but we cannot call you from the Community. For this, you will need to contact us directly. Keep in mind that we also provide service via live chat and our Social Media channels as well.

You can also find our current plan rates on fido.ca. Can you tell us a little bit more about what you're looking to do?