cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extremely bad customer service and bad system

AmarPatel
I'm a participant level 2

I have been using fido plan for 11 months now. I have called their customer service representative a few times and most of time their system is down, so i have to call them again the next day. Along with that, they do not have a standard operating procedure. Every time i get very different answers from different representative although the company is the same. Just today i had to called them four times because i got totally different answers from four different representative about the same issue. What the hell is this. That really made my day bad.  This kind of problems make the customer to change the provider.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPhilippe

Hey @AmarPatel! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

We're sad to read about your experience with our customer service. That's certainly not the way we want you to feel!

Have you found the help you needed since your post? If not, you can request a PM from the community and we'll be happy to help you.

AmarPatel

I have not found a solution yet. 

I don't have free time, otherwise I would have literally change my provider. I am really fed up with you. 

Now don't ask me to contact your social media team because that's what your team say on other platforms when I post a review about your service. If I had to write you on social media then why do have hired many customer representatives?

Hey @AmarPatel, social media are one of the channels we offer for our customers to contact us. You can choose whichever one you prefer here: www.fido.ca/contact-us