cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit wasn't applied for winback offer

DawnDawn
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

i moved to telus about a month agao, and your winback team kept calling me and wanting me to come back. they offered this $50/20gb plan with $200 device credit for 12pro max..sounded pretty awesome to me so i paid $600 upfront and came back...It took about 3 weeks for me to receive my phone..which i completely understand because all iphone 12s were backordered....everything was great after i got my phone...until today..i just got my bill and found out on top of the $600 hardware fee i paid you guys charged me for additional $400...when i called in and found out i never got my device credit...not only that apparently there was also the offer on my account for $300 hardware credit if i was gonna order a 256gb instead...which was never presented to me...if they offered it to me in the 1st place i wouldve gotten the 256gb instead since they would be almost the same price....(good thing everything is noted on my account so it made it nice and simple for the customer service girl to understand)...The girl said she didnt have any authority to apply the credit and advised me that they would call me back..but then apparently she was havng trouble of contacing the winback team and had to email her manager instead..she said someone would call me back but at this point i have literally 0 faith ....today is the last day that i could still exchange my phone to the 256gb...i need someone to call me back and fix this problem please...thank you....

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @DawnDawn

I am sad to see you had this kind of experience. Were you able to receive a call back? 

If you'd like us to take another look at the status of the follow-up, you can reach out to us through any of the available options found on our Contact Us page. 

We can also send you a PM from here if you'd prefer. Let us know!