Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

constant calls from 844 277 6920

davedf
I'm a contributor level 1

Hello,

What is the purpose of these calls? I left fido a couple of months ago with both of my lines (mine and my fiancee's). Winback, retention or however is called these days failed to contact me...

Starting last week that number started calling my fiancee's number. She picked the first called and they mentioned they were from retention. However, since she was not the account holder in fido and is not with our new provider, she adviced them to contact me. The agent mentioned that my phone number was not in file (I don;t understand this at all, I have provided you -fido- my phone number in numerous occasions). The agent said that would contact me the following afternoon. This didn't happen.

On sunday that number called her phone again. I picked since I was with her and the caller just hung right away. Yesterday and now today my fiancee was called while she is at work. She picked and the caller hung. What are you playing to? Wasn;t your customer service bad enough to drive us out form you that you need to spam her number now?

2 REPLIES 2

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @davedf,

You can take a look at the accepted solution of this thread here

-FidoAnthonyZ

davedf

Can you then pm me rather than keep calling my fiancee's number?