cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

oluwafemi11
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I recently purchase a sim card from Fido, which my payment plan is $55 per month, i  got  a bill that am owing $167 I know of the additional data added which was $30. 

I want to get few things clear first my data rate runs down so fast and why? data of 4GB runs down with 20 days without watching movies or downloading a large file. 

The most important how did I arrived at $63 charged for long distance, I will appreciate if the analysis could be sent to me on my email xxxxxxxx@gmail.com. 

If this is done by someone just to frustrate me, well the person is about to see the hand of almighty God in his life. I realized immediately i purchased this sim card similar thing that Virgin did to me will occur. 

I will also want the customer service to reach me on my line and explain in detail how i called long distance to accumulate $63 within a week, i already have skype that I used for long distance, but even though a long distance is place as a call it should not be up to that amount within a month.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Oluwafemi11,

Welcome to the community!

Have you had a chance to view the charges via My Account? You can do so by selecting: My Account --> Billing & Payments --> View Bill --> Save PDF or Usage Summary.

You should also be able to view the long distance charges on your bill. I understand you use Skype for long distance. Were you connected to Wifi when making your Skype calls? It's possible the calls went through the mobile networks if your data connection was not sufficient.

Since most of your issues relate to your specific account, you will need to contact customer service so they may access your account. They are not able to email correspondance. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they will also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers