General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Debt Collector?!

I have used Fido promotion once back in last year late Nov 2020 on Balck Friday deals to be a postpaid mobile/cellphone line subscriber. My number was turned to be a recycled number and I found out when I started to see I am not receiving any message...

Steve2020 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mystery MMS from +4735

Anyone know who or what i is?Usually FIDO messages have some text, "Hi, it's FIDO" followed by stuff. This one is just a MMS, no text no sender hints. I have my phone set not to download MMS automatically, so it is just an alert that something exists...

Can't make calls

It was working just fine yesterday but now I can't seem to make any calls, I tried calling my voicemail and ended right away I tried cakking other people ended right away. What's causing my calls to be dropped 

Unable to access to main page

Hi , I've been having trouble accessing the main page where it showed the line and plan. Always giving me the following error message after entering my credential  : we re currently updating in order to serve you better --- I understand will take cou...

Kk881 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3G instead of LTE on iphone SE second generation

Out of sudden my iphone does not get LTE anymore. I tried every step I found here on older posts and nothing seems to work. I Turned off the phone;Changed to airplane mode;removed my SIM Card;My phone is updated;Reset settings. nothing works, I am st...

JM77 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes