General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Payment

Hi, it's been almost a year since I stayed outside Canada because of covid-19. Is there a way I can stop paying until I go back?

00000812 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does the left arm know what the right is doing?

I am a new subscriber and already I am surprised at, what may appear a small thing at first glance, but really makes me question who and what to believe when I call.  In January we took out a new plan and among other things, were told in the store th...

Saskia1 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Winback offer issue

Hi Because Fido didn't give me good offers for a new device, I moved to another service provider then I got a call from the Winback team on 23 Jan, and I accepted the offers, and I got the order confirmation mail on the 24th. When they called, they s...

Aj37 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! delete account

how can delete my online fido account? I am no longer a fido customer.

sehajdeepk by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes