General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

How to file a complaint billing issue

Fido are charging me for the phone that i returned and was confirmed on the other end that they already have it ,My bill rn is $1400 .The other agent advised me to pay only the monthly bill .. which i did now they are charging me late payment fees be...

JannineMejia by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unprofessional store sales person -Brampton

I visited for my number activations at the Fido Store located at Brampton, ON, Shoppers World location. The sales person was not even wearing a mask. Then he wore a mask. He was so lethargic to answer the queries raised by me. Actually i called him b...

snathan77 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido holiday deal

Ppl I know who are Fido loyal customers get holiday deals for lower price recently but Fido wouldn't offer to me when tried online chat and phone call - have to switch to another provider even after using Fido for years. Other provider provides bette...

TB14 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rude in store customer service agent

Hello, I visited the Fido / Rogers Store store in cedarbrae mall Toronto today.I patiently waited for 45 mins in the line. At first the agent asked me at the door "What do you need" (rudely) whereas the roger guys were taking people inside and then a...

YToronto by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes