General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Refer a friend - Credit Not Received!

Hi folks, My friend joined Fido using my referral code end of Dec 2020. Months go by with no bill credit for either of us. I reach to Fido support. Nice guy checks both of our accounts are in good status, should get bill credit. But I should contact ...

kanrachan by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido timer ripoff

I have been on Fido's $10 a month prepaid plan for many years now, I very rarely use my phone, very ,very rarely, that is why this $10 a month plan suits me, with the very rare calls having to be made, or received, costing me 15 cents per minute. Jus...

si by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Balance of $0

Hello, Just curious about a process. Both lines on my plan have a decive balance of $0, I would have expected my monthly price would have adjusted to reflect that I am no longer paying off my phones. Is this not the case? Is there any way to keep my ...

rperneel by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor customer service

Worst customer service ever. They have been told to keep repeating the same thing without looking at the situation and helping the customer. Spent two days in resolving a minor issue multiple reps , wasn't even worth the wait and repeating myself 100...

PD1980 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes