General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Please help!

I am a 22 year old woman and was on my spring break in Montreal this week where I was mugged and beat up and had my iphone 4 stolen. Is there anything that can be done? My iphone was new  (got it for Christmas) and I am extremely devastated by the lo...

pipers8 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transfer of Responsibility

If I want to take over someone's line, can I do this at a Fido Kiosk or do I have to call in? Would the new line simply be added to my existing account or would I end up with to separate accounts?

10yearfido by I'm an expert level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Premium text messages, details in starter kit?

Just wondering what you guys think, should Fido warn clients when they activate their phones about premium text messages and the fees that could be associated, and even more important, how a person can stop them from coming in? I think it would be a ...

Resolved! What makes iPhone such a great device?

I want to know, what makes people love the iPhone so much? Yes there are the ridiculous ammount of apps, but other then that? What makes a person want an iPhone more then a Blackberry or an Android? I personnally have a Blackberry and am also a big f...