General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Local calling area & long distance.

It would be really nice to get a notification whenever we go out of the local calling area. like the one you get when roaming (in US for ex). on some smartphone you can verify if the call you;re making  in the MyAccount app, but it is a hassle (very ...

kenshin33 by I'm experienced level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Does NOT care, they are not trying to help

I received an SMS at 12:39 PST on 21st July saying that I have used up my 100MB data and "it will now be charged pay as you go" .... But I checked my account they already charged me 82 MB of data at 1420EST (11:20PST).  I emailed them, no replies.  I...

furnfurn by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transfer of Responsibility, but keep number?

Hi,I think I know the answer: no. But wanted to see if I was wrong. I'm on a 3-year Fido agreement, which a friend (who is month-to-month on Fido) has agreed to assume. I want out because work is willing to provide me with a work phone that will meet...

achaudhary by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! HTC One S shippment

I have order a HTC One S about 2 weeks ago.  I called the customer service and they said they only indicated the order was sent to proceed.  I wonder what's going on in the warehouse. Why is it taking so long?  My friend who order the same phone on t...

smurf120 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My dad didn't get any SMS from me.

Hi, I have some problems. I'd like to send and receive text message(SMS) with my dad. My dad is working in Korea. Before I changed plan, sending and receiving from my dad is no problem. I have upgraded the fido plan as unlimited message. After I upgr...

youngju by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes