General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Error 2

I have been trying to call and text anyone om my contact list but I'm not able to. Also I have been told that when my number is called the operator says the number is not available.  I have restarted my phone, I have turned it off, I have tried clear...

Bukpai by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CALL CONTROL

COME ON FIDO, GET WITH THE PROGRAM!  THERE IS NO LOGICAL REASON FOR NOT OFFERING THIS SERVICE.If Telus can do it, so can you.  Your latest offerings are useless, as spammers change their numbers all the time.  All we hear from Fido are platitudes lik...

JackTheLad by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Existing plans vs new better plans for existing Customers.

existing customers who are paying old rate plans shouldn't be switched automatically to new offer with plans and deals which are much better than existing plan? ive been paying $30 on one plan and $20 on another plan extra for the past 7 months but I...

Mateen by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Fido’s a scam, useless customer service

"sorry there's nothing I can do for you." After I asked why I got charged for international call I made through whatsapp which are free voice calls. I made the same call for 7y and not sure why got charged this time and the customer can't even explai...

aliceanton by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes