General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! received texts not displaying contact name

hi everyone!   i have a nokia c6 and since oct 6th the texts that i have been receiving don't show me the contact name but instead just their phone numbers.  this makes it difficult for me as i haven't memorized my whole contact list.  i have been wi...

charalique by I'm helpful level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Data Issues and Retention Offers

I have been a customer of Fidos for a long time and it still amazes me how poor the service is. Over a week ago, there was a huge issue with my data consumption and tracking.  I am WFH and there were no changes to my phone at all, I got a notice that...

Resolved! Rogers Connected For Success

Anyone know if Fido will match the new cell program offered by Roger's to low income Canadians? Connected For Success - $25.00 per month with 3GB of data. If not I will be switching as I have already been approved for the Roger's program.

Timothypix by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SMS Security

More of a rant than a question. How can fido possibly justify in this day and age of account takeovers, Sim swapping and all the other nefarious things that cyber attackers are up to, sending an SMS message with an exclusive deal that is linked throu...

Scottchy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I keep my current plan while upgrading my device

I'm a longtime user with fido for over 8 years, and I nearly upgraded my phones with Fido financing program every 2 years. It was just last year when I upgraded my last phone from fido. This time when I was about to do so, Fido only offered me the op...

ruixena by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes