General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Price/Plan Match

Hi, I did get my plan updated as part of black friday deal to BYOP 40 GB $34 after auto payment discount. Now the same plan is with 50 GB. Will you do the plan match as part of Black friday deals price/plan match ?  Plan details are same , just more ...

MSehrawat by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer service closed?!!

Hi all,It has been 3 days that I have been calling 611, but when I select to a real person it says that tge customer call center (or sometging like that) is closed. I called them during their openning hours. Do you know what is going on with Fido? Ho...

Fshemirani by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixel 7 grey out notification button

Out of the blue the "TD My Spend" app notification button is greyed out and there is a message that this app does not send out notifications.  This same app works on my husband's Pixel 7 as well as my tablet.  I have checked all the permissions, and ...

smyk by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Still have not received my cheque

I am only here because I have tired to get Customer Service to help with this on 3 seperate occasions and feel like everyone else should be aware of the turmoil they will endure when trying to close an account that is in credit. My closed account has...

blgdfsert by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes