General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Exclusive Promo on upgrade

Hi everyone. Confused with his new Fido Payment Program. I have this "exclusive to you" promo that I want to avail. Stated - Includes $31.25/mo. financing program promotion credit for 24 months. Do I have to pay this after 24 months? My total cost m...

Plus by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving short code text...

Hi,   Today I swichted my cell provider from Bell to Fido. At the local Fido store, after inserting Fido Sim card, it recognized Fido network right away and all setting seems fine and works ok (even though I'm not always getting LTE (H+))... After fe...

Othersky by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Port VOIP number

Hi,I have voip phone number under Teksavvy was ported from Rogers Landline.I am looking to have new cellular service, but I wish to keep that number as my cellphone number.My question, do you do porting from Voip Phone number to Celphone number?Thank...

lello by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Bright star is useless and scam

I bought a brand new phone in October 2020 iPhone 11 Pro. The the glass broke on January 2021 I called Fido and they ask me to claim my phone repair with Bright star,The Bright star representative advised me that because I have never broken the glass...

SA95Van by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes