cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a complete

ViktoriiaLi
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi. I bought a plan in your office near Marda Loop, Calgary. I am from Ukraine. As you know we have a war. I asked about a reasonable price for a plan. Your managers proposed plan for 100$ per month.

I said that it was expensive for us. As I know my friends bought a plan with 20 GB free Internet for 45$ per month. But managers said that it was temporary promotion and it ended in mid-August. They sold me a plan for 60$ per month.

But yesterday I met my friends which bought a plan a few days ago for 45$. So your managers lied to me.

And on top of that, I got a bill with extra setup charges...it's outrageous. And no one said anything. I have 4 adult members And I paid for bells more than 400$

I know that all people from Ukraine choose you as a mobile operator. You have a great price and quality product. But I wouldn't want to be deceived and take advantage of my trust

Can you fix this problem?  Or I will change my mobile operator immediately

1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @VictoriiaLi Smiley

Welcome to the Community!  

We're truly sorry that you have this impression of us after what happened with the store agent. We always aim to be honest and transparent in our approach, and we'd hate to see you go.

That said, we'll need to access your account in order to go over your options for the best possible deal.

You can contact customer service through any of the methods listed here and they'll be more than happy to look into this.  

Thank you for choosing Fido!