Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrongfully billed

JKylie
I'm a participant level 3

Hello Fido,

I made a complaint in March, we had solved my issues for the prices of each line. Now this months bill is completely incorrect. So here are the issues that need to be fixed.

Per interaction number XXXXXXXXX for 5 lines my total should be $78.61 each and for one line as I deactivated everything should be $45.92. Which makes a total of $433.21 per month which is what I was charged for months June and July. (August was higher due to some calls in the US on my end so this one is okay). 

Now this month I am being charged $490.71 and 5 of my lines are all $90.11.. this is ridiculous, what could possibly change from one month to another? 

I need to have this changed before I pay it on September 28th. 

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @JKylie,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your bill, is it possible you had a credit on the lines that is now expired? If that is the case Fido give us notice 3 months in advance via our invoice. you can check your last 3-4 invoices and see if you got any communication about the upcoming changes.

If this is not the case then you will have to work with customer service directly as they will be able to look at your account and try to figure out what is happening.

JKylie

I spoke to an agent on here in March from customer service. They can look at this request. There is no credit that has been pending that fido has advised me about. 

JKylie

Please disregard this message, I have found out why my bill is at this price. I was correctly billed.