cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong shipping address

dannyhuntgobeil
I'm a participant level 1

I ordered my phone through live chat and I specifically told the guy that I wanted my phone shipped to a different address than my billing. He said it was fine but now I received a confirmation email saying that the phone is going to the wrong address. I don't know what to do now

3 REPLIES 3

dina2020

Hi 2 days ago I ordered a modem and registered for wifi but it was shipped to the wrong address . I told the agent to send it to my current address and he confirmed it with me but now I got a purolator message saying it was delivered yesterday to the adress I did not want it to ship to. My ex husband lives there and it is not amicable to say the least ... knowing him he will say it was delivered broken ... 

how do I fix the situation ? I need wifi available sep 1st. 

Thank you 

Hey @dina2020

I'm sorry to see you've had this kind of experience. In this case we would need to access the account to take a closer look at the available options. You can reach out to our customer support team right from here

Otherwise we can also send you a PM from here if you'd prefer. Let us know! 

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @dannyhuntgobeil,

Welcome to the community!

I'm really sad to read that the order wasn't sent to the proper address in the end.

Did you reach back out to Live Chat or to one our our other contact channels to have the delivery address fixed? Alternatively we can also send you a PM here if you still need assistance with this. 

Let us know what you prefer.