Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service experience.

Canadian15
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Pathetic company. 

Worst expierence in my entire life. Whenever I call to dispute outrageous and random charges, I get the run-around and I get tranfered from one department to another until they hang up the phone completely. They are exteremly rude on the phone and could care less about helping the customer.

The service itself is also pathetic. They will add on absurd and random charges to your bill out of nowhere and will not even take you seriously when you are attempting to dispute a charge. They don't warn their customers of overages/additional charges until the customer sees their bill at which point its too late. 

Thanks for ruining my credit score.

7 REPLIES 7

vishalbansal125
I'm a participant level 3

Totally Agree !!! Worst Customer Experience.

I am using Fido Mobile Service from past 2 years and already setup a pre authorized payments. 

Every month paying $80 with taxes which is having 6 GB data, 1000 Minutes of International Calling.

This month they charged me $132 and when I called customer care service, they told me that International Minutes are no more there in your plan.

I asked them why I didnt get any notification that after Sep 2021, I will not get International minutes. They said it is there in the bill invoice on page 3 written in very very very small letters.

I told them that nobody checks the invoice if pre authorized payments are setup and I should have got some notification for that.

And when asked to get those charges reverted as I was not aware of it, they told me that they can't do it and I will have to pay those for sure and if I want I can close my connection and go to any other provider. I was asking them to revert $47 and will make a note of this that Free International minutes are not part of my plan.

Is this the way  you guys treat a customer which is with you from past 2 years on the matter of $47.

Really disappointed by the customer care service provided by FIDO.

@vishalbansal125

I replied to you on the thread you created about the same topic here.

Hey @vishalbansal125

I replied to your other post.

FidoGabrielle
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Canadian15 

I'm sad to see that your recent experience with us has given you this impression of us. We value each and every one of our customers and try to ensure you to have the best possible experience when you contact us. 

With regards to your billing, I can assure you that we make sure to maintain transparency by ensuring the charges are clear and easy to understand. We only bill you for what you use and there are never any hidden charges. We'd be happy to look over the charges with you! I'm sure we can figure out what's going on.

Sending you a PM shortly:)

vishalbansal125

Can you please tell me what is the solution provided for my problem?

Hello @vishalbansal125

When it comes to charges regarding your invoice, we do need access to your account in order to verify what happened. 

For future reference, I invite you to contact our customer service. You can find all the ways to reach us here,

For now, I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into and see what was discussed so far.

Talk to you soon.

vishalbansal125

Sorry, I didnt get you. Where I can expect PM?