cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic Customer Care Service

vishalbansal125
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I am using Fido Mobile Service from past 2 years and already setup a pre authorized payments. 

Every month paying $80 with taxes which is having 6 GB data, 1000 Minutes of International Calling.

This month they charged me $132 and when I called customer care service, they told me that International Minutes are no more there in your plan.

I asked them why I didnt get any notification that after Sep 2021, I will not get International minutes. They said it is there in the bill invoice on page 3 written in very very very small letters.

I told them that nobody checks the invoice if pre authorized payments are setup and I should have got some notification for that.

And when asked to get those charges reverted as I was not aware of it, they told me that they can't do it and I will have to pay those for sure and if I want I can close my connection and go to any other provider. I was asking them to revert $47 and will make a note of this that Free International minutes are not part of my plan.

Is this the way  you guys treat a customer which is with you from past 2 years on the matter of $47.

Really disappointed by the customer care service provided by FIDO.

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hello @vishalbansal125 and welcome to the Community.

In order to verify this with you, we will need access to your account. 

You can find all the ways to reach us here.