Worst customer service experience.

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 Canadian15
I'm a Participant Level 1

Worst customer service experience.

Pathetic company. 

Worst expierence in my entire life. Whenever I call to dispute outrageous and random charges, I get the run-around and I get tranfered from one department to another until they hang up the phone completely. They are exteremly rude on the phone and could care less about helping the customer.

The service itself is also pathetic. They will add on absurd and random charges to your bill out of nowhere and will not even take you seriously when you are attempting to dispute a charge. They don't warn their customers of overages/additional charges until the customer sees their bill at which point its too late. 

Thanks for ruining my credit score.

Accepted Solution

Re: Worst customer service experience.

Hey there @Canadian15 

I'm sad to see that your recent experience with us has given you this impression of us. We value each and every one of our customers and try to ensure you to have the best possible experience when you contact us. 

With regards to your billing, I can assure you that we make sure to maintain transparency by ensuring the charges are clear and easy to understand. We only bill you for what you use and there are never any hidden charges. We'd be happy to look over the charges with you! I'm sure we can figure out what's going on.

Sending you a PM shortly:)

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Former Moderator FidoGabrielle
Former Moderator
Solution

Re: Worst customer service experience.

Hey there @Canadian15 

I'm sad to see that your recent experience with us has given you this impression of us. We value each and every one of our customers and try to ensure you to have the best possible experience when you contact us. 

With regards to your billing, I can assure you that we make sure to maintain transparency by ensuring the charges are clear and easy to understand. We only bill you for what you use and there are never any hidden charges. We'd be happy to look over the charges with you! I'm sure we can figure out what's going on.

Sending you a PM shortly:)

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2