Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback offer issue

Aj37
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi 

Because Fido didn't give me good offers for a new device, I moved to another service provider then I got a call from the Winback team on 23 Jan, and I accepted the offers, and I got the order confirmation mail on the 24th. 

When they called, they said they gonna send the device and a new sim card within 5 business days, but they didn't know. Then I called on 1 Feb to customer service and asked about this, and they don't know when the device is gonna send from there, and I request a call back from Win back the team and I haven't received any calls from fido. When I was talking to them, I ensured they have stock for the device. 

And I called them today they didn't have any idea about it ..

What should I do about this

4 REPLIES 4

Aj37

After many compliant through fido customer care and live chat, the problem hasn't been solved. The win-back team never called me after many requests from the customer care, and nobody has any idea why the phone is a delay even though the phone is their stock

Aj37

ok, I haven't got any calls from the win back team; it has been almost a month ( I ordered the phone on 24 Jan) since my order (I have confirmed the phone is in stock when I have spoken to the customer care)

how do you assist me,

what are the options for me 

please don't say we will send an email to win back team,

they didn't call me after several emails you guys sent to them 

Hi @Aj37

I am sending you a PM. 

Thanks for your continued patience. 

FidoAllan

Hey @Aj37

Welcome to the Community!

We'll send you a PM so we can look into this with you.