cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback Team Cannot Honor Its Offer

XtianM
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I recently received a call from the Fido Winback team after leaving Fido about 2 years ago.

The offer was indeed quite satisfying, so I agreed to switch back. Through the phone call, the agent asked me to give permissions to do a credit check and asked for 2 more IDs and address for opening a new account since my previous one expired. I did all of that, and I was told I would receive a confirmation email with 24-48 hours and my Fido SIM card within the following week. 

Over the past two weeks, I have contacted Fido via Live chat and calling customer service. Both of them told me that the Winback team's offer was denied and not processed by the Winback team. They helped me to leave messages and form to ask winback team to contact me. So far, I haven't received anything back yet.

I want to share my experience with people online, as I feel it's disappointing and somehow fraudulent to offer something that they had no intention or resource to commit. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @XtianM,

Welcome to the communty!

Sorry to hear if you've had issues getting in contact with us. 

We'll be happy to help you. Feel free to get in contact with us using these methods