Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback Issue

kooner91
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I was with Telus for the past couple years and then got an offer from the winback team back at the end of December to come back to Fido. The plan they offered was$45/month for 25gb data for each line (we have 3 lines).

We got 2 of the lines set up right away, but the 3rd line was supposed to come with an iphone 13 pro. It took Fido TWO MONTHS to send the phone after multiple calls back and forth with their customer service and winback team. 

Now after finally receiving the phone 2 months later, I went online to transfer my number over and realized they gave the wrong plan. It was supposed to be the same plan as above (plus the price of the phone, of course), but the plan they gave was $52/month for 8gb of data. 

Now after calling customer service countless times, they say that the winback department is the only team that can change the plan, however, I cannot contact them directly and will have to wait 1-2 business days for their call. This has been going on for 2 weeks now, and I still have not recieved a call from them despite calling customer service and requesting a call back multiple times. Everytime I call, they say there was a callback attempt (we have checked every phone number multiple times with no missed calls on any line), have provided other phone numbers that are not in Fido, and have also provided emails, but Winback fails to reach us. Despite this, I recieve any other call at any point in the day suggesting it is an issue on their end. I have spoken to management, and they say they can't do anything either (no difference here from any attempt before).

This entire system is completely inefficient, poorly constructed, and outdated. I still have not recieved any call back, and they are unable to provide credit for a plan that I did not agree with. 

I am hoping somebody can suggest how to get out of this mess or help me receive the proper plan with this flawed provider. It is beyond frustrating to deal with.  

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

FidoAnthony

Hey @kooner91,

Welcome to our community! Smiley

I'm really sorry to learn about your recent experience.

We can definitely review the situation and request a call back from the right department to get in touch with you again. To get started, you can reach out to us on these channels and we'll take it from there.

rosieserna
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Did you get a response? I received a call back on September 6 2022 offering me a very good deal. I reviewed every single detail with the agent ( Brittany or Britney ) and we both agree on the terms of the offer.  After a week I received only one device instead of two and a FIDO bill for only one line instead of two . When you are finally able to speak to a Customer Service Representative their answer will be:" someone will contact you in 48 hours " It NEVER happens. I had to call back and cancel my service since they were charging me for a plan/service completely different from the one I was offered and agreed upon.