Winback Email and phone call with Fido but no answer

Nesa1
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello,

I ended up porting out of Fido and then I got an email from Fido saying they have a special offer for me and I should wait for a phone call.

I got called by a number (118 778 669 930) twice but there was no answer, competely silent...

I'm confused and disappointed. I was quite curious on what the offer would be but I ended up getting silent phone calls which is frankly ridiculous, I don't think anyone likes silent calls.

Is there any way I can contact Fido to find out what they wanted to talk about?

8 REPLIES 8
Nesa1

Update: 06/19/2021 12:35

Looking around the forum, it seems it is the Winback team and other people are having this issue of having the calls drop.

I have now received the call three times, once on the 17th and twice on the 19th.

What am I suppose to do to get in contact with the Winback team? I keep picking on the phone and they just hang up.

Nesa1

Update: 06/19/2021 12:56

Another MOD has confirmed it is the Winback team on https://forums.fido.ca/t5/General-Support/Fido-didn-t-admit-they-sent-me-this-email/m-p/180633

I chated with Live Chat support. There advice is to wait again to talk about the offer... The winback team has called me THREE TIMES. Each time, they hang up. I would love to talk to them if only they stopped hanging up or disconnecting.

Nesa1

Update: 06/19/2021 1:29

After chatting with another Live Chat Support individual, it seems because Fido hanged up and/or disconnected, there were no notes written down on my account so they can't assign me a call back for the Winback team to contact me.

I can also confirm that the number 1 877 866 9930 is indeed Fido Winback.

It is very regretable that this happened. I hope I get contacted again, with someone on the other side of the line this time.

Hey @Nesa1

Thank you for the details! That's not how we want your experience to be. When winback calls a customer for an offer, they will make sure to get in touch and leave a note on the account.

Do you still happen to have the email you were sent? Can you also tell us a little bit about when you received it? (The email and calls)

Nesa1

Thanks for reaching out @FidoSaira. Here is the information

Email: Fido@e.Fido.ca

Date: June 17, 2021, 7:48 AM

Phone Calls: 1 877 866 9930

Dates:

(1) June 17, 2021, 2:19 PM

(2) June 19, 2021, 09:17 AM

(3) June 19, 2021, 12:17 PM

I'll send you a PM shortly so we can look into it together.

khouya
I'm Helpful Level 3

Hi Smiley 

I hope your situation will be resolved Smiley

khouya
I'm Helpful Level 3

Hi Nesa1!

I think u should talk with Fido by chat, you can chat with Fido by clicking support section at Fido.ca

Its could be a phone scam.

Have a nice day Smiley

I hope i resolved your issue, if u want mark me as the best answer Smiley