cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S21 - 120 dollar Bill Credit Promotion not given

latdeluna_01
I'm a participant level 2

Last May 7, I got a brand new Samsung S21 from Fido, the sales agent (Michel from Montreal) I talked to committed that I have a 120 dollar bill credit and will be applied on the second invoice. Last June 11, I received my second invoice and still the committed 120 dollar credit is not there. The agent (Dilpreet) I talked last June 11,  filed the report and committed that the credit will be adjusted in few days. I followed up today and a different agent (Sanchit from PEI) confirmed that the initially committed credit will be only applied after 2 billing cycles after the report has been filed. The two agents are having different outcome and I already setup my budget based on the commitment made by the 1st agent I talked to. This is very disappointing and is now giving me a lot of stress. The bill credit I believe, as it has not been applied because of the confirmed error by Fido, should be given right away. Why do I need to wait for 2 billing cycles for this? The customer should be given a just treatment because this is not a fault from customer. Morever, why do we have conflicting commitments from the two agent? I am now hesitant to use the chat because Agents are not reliable to give commitments.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoValerie

Hey @latdeluna_01 !

Welcome to the Community. Smiley

I'm sorry to learn that you have yet to receive the credit offered, as I totally understand you were expecting a lower invoice.

According to the offer details for this promotion, the credit is normally applied on the second bill. However, the timeframe can be different when our Support team has to apply the credit manually in the back end.

That said, you can always contact us through any of the methods listed here if you'd like us to look further into this, or if you have any other questions or concerns! 

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi latdeluna_01!

Try to contact directly fido by phone and talk to a supervisor, i think your situation will be resolved and a credit applied.

Have a nice day Smiley

latdeluna_01

This actually works. When I ask if I could chat with the supervisor of the agent that I am chatting with, within 5 minutes, they applied the bill credit instantly.