cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win Back Confusion

kaneraineywyatt
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I recently switched back to Fido after receiving a call from the Win Back department. I mentioned to the individual that I would only switch back if I was able to set up two additional lines each with new phones. 

After switching back, which was a process all on its own, I have left mulitple calls with Fido represenatitves saying that they will have the Win Back team give me call back to set up the additional two lines as this was the promise I was given from the Win Back team and why I was so keen to switch back to Fido. 

So far it has been radio silence from the Win Back team and complete confusion when I speak to Fido Representatives in store AND over the phone. The two departments semmingly do not know what each are up to and is making things extremly frustrating. I am hoping someone can help me out and have the Win Back team contact me as soon as possible.

I will be sure to switch back to my previous provider as the set-up and customer service was drastically better. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @kaneraineywyatt

Welcome to the Community Smiley

I apologize for the confusion in handling your request and I'll be happy to answer your questions. In order to better assist you, I'd like to ask you a few questions as well if I may:

1. How many lines did you have prior to closing your account?
  2. Did they provide you an offer for one line only?

Please note that our winback offers are exclusive. If you were offered a promotion for one line only, the offer would only extend to that number. With that said, should another promotion be available for you, our team will be sure to contact you and let you know.

In the meantime, we would be more than happy to go over your options to add 2 more lines. You can use our self-serve options online on Fido.ca, to complete the new line activations and/or phone orders, or you can reach out to us at these channels to speak with a Fido representative.

Hope this helps!