cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Calling on Pixel 3 Not Working

squirtst
I'm a participant level 2

I've gone through the setup, entered in the 911 address, got and entered the 6 digit pin. Am at the point where Fido says it is working on registering it and will follow up with a text message when complete. It's still not working and haven't received a text after 2 days.

How long did it take other people to get set up with wifi calling?

5 REPLIES 5

FidoVanessa

Hey @squirtst

You should receive the registration text right away. 

Make sure that your device has been purchased from Fido. If you have a non-Fido device and no conflicting services, Wi-Fi Calling may work, but we can’t assure that the feature will work properly.

squirtst

@FidoVanessa It is purchased through Fido and still no registration text has arrived. Wifi calling isn't working.

Hey @squirtst

You can try to follow this walkthrough for how to set up the wifi calling feature on your device. Let us know how it goes! 

squirtst

Done that already. Went through everything that can be done on my end. I get a message saying "Thank you for your pateince. We're porcesssing your Wi-Fi Calling registration. You'll get a text when it's done. It could take a few minutes to complete. Sorry for the wait."

The text message mentioned never arrives and I never get a wifi calling icon.

Hi @squirtst!

In that case, I'll send you a PM shortly so we can take a look at your account to help you with the Wi-Fi calling.

Talk to you soon. Smiley