Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I still being charged after cancelling

Taehak
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hey fido.

I don't want to blame anybody but I think your customer service is really junky. I would like ask 'Why there is one more extra bill?', even though I paid everything and did cancellation my membership with your customer service last month.

I PAID EVERYTHING ON MY LAST MONTH even though I didn't use roam services(there was many of extra charges after traveling U.S but I never used.)

But Today I got a bill again? What are you doing? What is your customer service center really standing for? why I still got the bill? I EVEN DITCHED YOUR SIM CARD.

PLEASE REMOVE THIS BILL AND MAKE SURE OUR CANCELLATION. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Taehak

Welcome to the community Smiley

Your monthly billing is generally split into 2 parts. You have your monthly fees to cover your current cycle as you pay the month in advance. And you also have your usage fees which will cover the usage and any over usage charge from the previous cycle.

Once you cancel your services, as the change is done mid-cycle, any charges and credits will be forwarded to your next invoice (final bill). This also means, that any usage billed during that cycle will also appear on your final bill.

That being said, we'd like to have a closer look at your account to get to the bottom of this. I'm sending you a PM so we can get started.

Talk to you soon!