General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Activation fees

I contacted fido regarding adding a 4th line to my account.   The customer service employee was great however she didn't tell me about the $60 activation fee until she was done.  She also didn't tell me if I did it myself online the activation fee wo...

Missy-69 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lost phone

My daughter recently had her phone stolen so I went to replace it.  My daughters phone is on my account.   When I went to get the new phone the rep said I should upgrade my phone because the cost was less to upgrade mine but that my daughter could us...

Jules73 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

eSIM availability on my Fido portal?

I will start off first apologizing because this forum is anything but intuitive and user friendly.  Perhaps my question has already been answered or is buried somewhere? I understand that we can download an eSIM for our devices from our Fido account ...

Confusedhere by I'm a contributor level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

How to block spam phone numbers on a basic phone?

Hello.I am using a basic feature flip-phone phone.And I receive spam calls and spam text messages.Is there aby way to block spam phone numbers on a basic phone?I dont have such option on the phone itself unfortunately. Thanks.

slishnevsky by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unfair Bill

So I just got billed $378.16 for making international calls to Pakistan, although my plan includes 1000 international long-distance minutes.  I called Fido support and they are saying that my international minutes are not valid for Pakistan. This is ...

moeez143pk1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes