cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will samsung s21 ultra be shipped ?

Endlesshc
I'm a participant level 3

I ordered a galaxy s21 ultra january 27th and since then, all i get from fido customer service is that i need to wait 3 to 4 weeks.

2 weeks after, i still get the same response : i have to wait 3 to 4 weeks ?

I contacted Samsung to know approximately "when they should send units to Fido" and they told me that only Fido could answer to me.  So right now, i'm kinda lost between "no answers" and "No updates"

7 REPLIES 7

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Endlesshc

When you place an order, we usually send an email confirmation as well. Have you received one yet? You can get an update on your order by contacting us at these channels.

Also, what is the Samsung S21 model that you ordered?

Endlesshc

i've also been told that Fido "order department" is the only one who could give me the informations i'm asking, but for some reasons, it seems like nobody at Fido's can't reach them ?

I've been told that by the customer service yesterday.

I really wish i could get a decent follow-up on my order because as of right now, that's very dissapointing.😤😠

Hey @Endlesshc

We truly understand your disappointment and how important it is that you receive your order as fast as possible. 

As much as we'd love to, we don't have an exact date when the device will ship though. The model is extremely popular and it is still out of stock, but rest assured that we'll be doing everything that we can to ship your order asap once we receive more stock.

You'll also be notified by email once the order is treated and

Endlesshc

I get it that it's a popular phone, however, Samsung tell me that you should be able to give me approximative dates, since my order January 27th, i get "3 to 4 weeks"

Last time i checked with fido ( 3 days ago ) i still get a  3 to 4 weeks.

Wouldnt that be supposed to be 1 to 2 weeks now ??

And i do repeat : samsung did tell me that FIDO should be able to answer my question but its always the same : we dont know, be patient, you'll get notified by email when we get it..  still paid for the product, still no follow-ups 2 weeks (3nd started now) after, and still no "real estimations"  so yeah.. im dissapointed by the lack of informations for à product that expensive...

Hey @Endlesshc!

We really do wish we could provide an exact date but it's not information we have at this time as it does depend on when we get more stock from our suppliers. The delays at this time are 3-4 weeks from the date of your order.

That said, we and our suppliers are working hard to get everyone their phones asap, you'll get it as soon as possible! 

Endlesshc

I just talked with your customer service once again and it seems like my "new delay" is 2 to 3 weeks, which now makes my initial delay at 4 to 5 weeks and still "not sure" as you still don't have the real informations, it's just a guess, one more time..

The delay time keeps adding up and i'm really getting frustrated now.

Endlesshc

Galaxy s21 ultra phantom black 256gb, and the only email i got was about the fact that my order is still processing ( february 3 ). since then, no follow ups, only that it's still 3 to 4 weeks ( so even after 2 weeks of wait, i have no real answers if i should keep in mind the initial delay ( 3 - 4 weeks, and remove the 2 weeks i've been waiting, which would lead to 1-2 more weeks ) or is the delay reset to 3 - 4 more weeks which would make it more like 5 - 6 weeks..

the Fido customer services can't help me ( i tried several times )

And Samsung keeps telling me that only Fido shall be able to help me with my situation.