Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We made a mistake on long distance calls

ursmuthu
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Dear Fido,

Please accept our most sincere apologies. We have 1000 minutes long distance calls in our plan. But last month due to personal issue my wife have made lot of calls to india. Calls are made only to her mom and sister. So that it crossed our 1000 mins and the current bill amount is $1520.97. Its our mistake and please understand that she is not in a situation to check the remaining balance of 1000 mins. Even i have 1000 long distance calls too and she didnt use that also. Its a big amount for me and i cant afford it since i am only person earning in our family. So i am expecting some % of amount to be reduced. I already called customer service couple of times and they are not ready to reduce the amount. Please any help is valuable.

Thanks,

Muthukumar

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @ursmuthu,

Welcome to the community!

I understand it can be overwhelming receiving a higher than expected bill, you did make the calls so the charges are valid. If you can not afford to pay it all at once you can reach out to the Credit Operations team and they can set up a payment arrangement for you.

You can more information and the method to reach out to them here.