Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to Change my Post paid Number to Prepaid

kirtibansal0786
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I want o change my Postpaid number to Prepaid number so tell me the process.

Kirti Bansal

4 REPLIES 4

Ashms

There is no twitter @FidoSolutions account

Hi @Ashms hope you got your issue resolved. Just to reiterate what @Cawtau told you, the Twitter address for fidosolutions is indeed correct. You just have to go to Twitter and search for them. I use it whenever I want to contact Fido customer support and it hasn't failed me yet. Regardless,  I hope your issue was solved. 

Hello Ashms,

Welcome to the community!

My previous reply referred to sending @ FidoSolutions a private message within these forums. However, since that post, the forums are no longer a venue for customer services. You would need to contact customer services for assistance via the methods provided in that link. That said, you can find their Twitter link here.

You should note that in order to switch your number from post-paid to pre-paid, you would need to migrate your services to the other plan type. You should also note that there would be a migration fee for the transfer. As mentioned, in order to migrate your services, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. 

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Kirtibansal0786,

Welcome to the community!

You will need to contact customer service to have them switch your plan types. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers