cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY ALL THE FEES, ALL THE TIME!

mikefranklet
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I'm seriously getting more and more pissed off with all the hidden fees all the time. I just got charged $1 to make a payment online with credit card. Just logged into my account, made a payment, and there's an extra dollar charge FOR PAYING MY BILL.

***Edited to add labels***

6 REPLIES 6

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

And it will be reimbursed to you. It's just to ensure that it's a valid credit card with sufficient funds.

Wufai
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3
wow you can't be serious right? there is no way..........

wait.

I did remember a way.... did you use one of those gift card style credit cards? remember happend to me once when I got a rebate for buying something. The credit card charges you a fee EVERY TIME the card is swiped.

Your credit card provider billed the fee, not us.

Cristhian
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Today I talked with costumer service because I have an extra charged  just because the first time my debit card passed it no had funds, so I put other card and the payment was succesful and then I had the surprise of that extra charge, and costumer service told me that I have to pay that because they couldnt ajust that charge, and next time be assured about the funds of my card. So what kind of service it is that!! 

Hello Cristhian,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you incurred the unexpected fee. It is unfortunate you were not aware of the Returned Payment fee (see here). It should be noted that many services or instituations have fees for non-sufficient funds (NSF) or 'bounced cheques' (ie banks, credit cards).

As FidonAnthonyZ mentioned below, if you would like assistance with your account you would need to contact customer service.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hello @Cristhian,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sad to learn you were charged fees for a returned payment.

If you need help with anything on your account, feel free to reach out via the methods shown here and we'll be happy to assist.