cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail retrieval #’s for Eastern Ontario doesn’t allow access

MaRic1
I'm a participant level 2

I inadvertently deleted the number for mini voicemail, after reviewing topic posts, I inputted the numbers indicated for Eastern Ontario, all numbers used when dialed advised that I couldn’t access msg already in use, try again later. Any guidance would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello MaRic1,

Welcome to the community!

Fido had changed the voicemail system a little while back. I'm not sure whether the phone numbers listed elsewhere in these forums are still in use. Have you tried to use the number provided here? Apparently, those numbers are available for use Canada-wide.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

MaRic1

Thank you for the reply, yes I have tried the number. I have a Samsung - android OS.

Hello again,

Thank you for the additional information. When you tried the phone number in the above link, had you programmed it into your phone or did you dial the phone number? As FidoJulien suggested, are you able to call your own phone number from a different phone to access your voicemail?

If you are still unable to access your voicemail, you might consider contacting customer support. It's possible they may need to reset your voicemail. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

MaRic1

I’ve attempted to access my email via another phone, but it just continued ringing. Checking the phone call forward has been disabled and for some reason I am unable to enable the three call forward options. It appears my recourse is to contact customer service. Thank you for your guidance, much appreciated.

stay safe, be well

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @MaRic1

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Are you able to access your voicemail by calling your own number or do you get the same error message?