cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail and customer service

Adrian_collins
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I've been trying to get the voice mail issue fixed with all 3 phones on my account. 

I've spent several hours and talked to a couple of people who have "fixed the problem ". All 3 phones can't receive voice mails but I get notifications every 15-20 minutes that I have a new voicemail.  I can't delete the empty messages that are then there.  

I've missed 2 important messages because they couldn't leave voicemail messages,  yet they can't seem to fix the problem. 

I guess that because their business model is built around customers not being able to leave messages,  they think that nobody wants to receive voicemail. 

Fair deal.  .. if I lose money because I can't get my voicemail,  then they should lose money because I can't leave a message and they lose money. .

I'm switching to Virgin or Mint Mobile. .. they seem to care about customer service..

Bye bye Fido 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Adrian_collins,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your voicemail. What phones are you using? How are you accessing your voicemail boxes? Have you verified your devices are using the proper access phone numbers (see here)? Once in your voicemail box, I believe pressing 7 should delete the messages

@Adrian_collins wrote:

...I guess that because their business model is built around customers not being able to leave messages,  they think that nobody wants to receive voicemail. ..

It is unfortunate that you have not been able to get your voicemail to work. However, I can attest that their voicemail does work. I am able to receive voicemails without any issue. You might consider re-contacting customer service to see if they can escalate the matter. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

@Adrian_collins wrote:

...I'm switching to Virgin or Mint Mobile. ..

As far as I am aware, Mint Mobile does not operate in Canada.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers