cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice messages box full

Iseman
I'm a participant level 2

Having read through other posts I find it ridiculous that you only provide 3 messages as your “basic” package. My wife just changed plans and her box was full. Even worse is the idiotic responses u give to people about being sorry they are not happy but that they can add another 8$ blah blah blah and that most people don’t need more than three.  Incredible parasitic behavior on your part. Really the data to give unlimited  box or even 50 would mean nothing to Fido. U can be sure our family is leaving Fido. incredible. 

4 REPLIES 4

Jcv1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I agree completely!!! How about giving customers that have been with you for yrs room for at least a dozen free messages!! You would keep your customers happy instead of pissing them off with only 3 messages!! You might as well of said only one or two messages allowed. People needing to contact me are always saying my mailbox is full and my solution is telling them to email me or txt me as it is faster!! OR how about an app that lets all messages go to an answering folder on my iPhone! My old flip phone did this! Stop the rip off, money grab, rates for messages!!

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Jcv1,

Welcome to the Community.:)

Thank you for your feedback, and if you wish to have more than 3 messages on your voicemail, we do offer a Value Pack add-on which includes the enhanced voicemail as seen on this page

Iseman

What. A. Surprise. Answer. Well done. Well I guess Fido doesn’t care it’s losing customers. Silly policies eventually come back to bite companies.  AT least that’s the hope. You have all taken advantage of this population for too long. And you are trying to fight off the emergence of proper competition. Anyhow there are other options emerging. Let the stocks fall where they may. 

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Iseman!

I certainly do thank you for your feedback, but we don't have any plans to change the basic voicemail capacity at this time. I understand that it's an inconvenience for your wife and yourself, but that's what's currently included on our plans features. As you already know, we do have options to increase that amount, at cost, if needed.

That said, we'll be sad to see you go over the matter and we suggest contacting us here for your options. We can also send you a PM from the community, if you wish. Smiley

Hope to hear from you soon!