cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very rude service

attrisandeep
I'm a participant level 2

I buy new phone and it had a problem when I call they misrepresented and when I visit 

Then manager over there was so rude.

Instead of solution doing arguments

3 REPLIES 3

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @attrisandeep,

Sorry to hear you are having issues, can you give us some more info.

Where did you purchase the phone was it online or at a store?

What problems are you having with it? Also, can you provide the make and model, please?

What was misrepresented to you?

attrisandeep

I buy Samsung s10 from 128 street 96 Avenue store in Surrey  British Columbia and its getting hot when I call store they didn't tell to bring in store for checking or they even didn't tell about 15 days return policy even when I call after 12 days only 

When I visit again to store manager argues with me and says I should bring within 15 days 

I said your sales person didn't give me information about it still they argue and she (manager) speak liudcand argue.

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @attrisandeep,

I don't know what exactly transpired when you went to get the phone at the store but if you were not told about the 15 days satisfaction guarantee by the agent the detail would have been in the paperwork you received after you got the phone.

You can try a factory reset and see if it helps if the phone is still overheating then you still have the 1-year manufactures warranty.

You can send the phone for warranty service through Fido or you can contact Samsung directly, you can find Samsung contact info here.