Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Suspending my account

atira_naik
I'm a contributor level 1

Hello, 

I have tried to suspend my account by contacting customer service. However, right now I am abroad and the customer service center seemed very glitchy, and I was not able to get through to any representative. Also note that since I am living in an international country it is not possible for me to be on hold for 35-50 minutes, which was the wait time I was informed. 

Thus, I am reaching out here to see if there is an alternate way of suspending my account. This is also urgent. 

Thank you very much. 

7 REPLIES 7

FidoKenny

Hello @atira_naik

For your request, it's important to speak with our customer service. There are many ways to reach us that you can find right here.

If it's best for you, we can also send you a PM here on the Community.

Let us know what's best for you. 

atira_naik

Hello, I think a PM on this would indeed be the best bet for me. Thank you. 

atira_naik

Great,

I'll be sending a PM your way so we can look into it. Talk to you soon Smiley

atira_naik

Hello, I did not get a PM yet. Please do it fast so that I don't have to pay for August. Also, how will I get notified if you do send me a PM?

Thank you very much.

Hey @atira_naik

The PM will be received directly in your inbox on the Fido Community. The notification is sent to your email by default, if you haven't changed your notifications settings yet.

We'll continue with you in PM Smiley 

atira_naik

Hello, I replied to the PM. Please do reply as soon as possible. I already spent money on this billing cycle, please do this before the next one.