cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading Device for HOLIDEALS does not work!

MJ2019
I'm a participant level 2

I wanted to upgrade my device with HOLIDEALS. 

I followed the instruction mailed by the rep- step by step, now the page gets stuck at the point when I have to click "Continue to Add-ons" ------ at that point page keeps thinking the envelope keeps opening and closing --- its been 1 hr 45 mins now. Well I figured it just hangs when I select "KEEP EXISTING PLAN" ! If I select any other plan other than existing it does work! 

I tried in Google Chrome, iE10, Mozilla Firefox .. same result everywhere! !

Very annoying -- the rep said I have to purchase the phone by tonight otherwise I will loose the $200 credit! 

Moreover --- I tried chatting online as well and it keeps saying "Thank you so much for your patience – we're sorry for the wait. Your chat is still in a priority sequence and will be answered as soon as possible."

Can anyone please help? 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoFrancois
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello @MJ2019

We can imagine how unpleasant it can be! We try to avoid this kind of friction as much as possible, however sometimes volume caused by the Black Friday deals on the website can affect the overall experience. 

Were you able to upgrade your device after all and get the $200 bill credit? 

MJ2019

Hello @FidoFrancois Nope still could not ! I spent the whole day today calling the customer care and after 40 mins of waiting they hung up on me. I was about to switch to Freedom, seeing your reply saw a light in the tunnel could you please help me quickly? otherwise I am literally walking down to freedom shop in next 2 hours and will switch over. 

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for letting us know, we're sending a PM your way @MJ2019