cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade problems

mbjegan
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I have a 3 month problem that started in Feb. 2024. I wanted to upgrade on-line to a newer iPhone and I received an order number that indicated that the request was in the works and it would be available for pick-up within 10 days. The tracking number never actually appeared on tracking on-line, so I contacted the help desk and spoke with an assistant who supposedly cancelled the original order and issued a new number and confirmed the order by email on March 4. Since then it has been a series of texts and phone calls over many hours, with 7 assistants without any effect! I still get an Upgrade Pending notice when I try to upgrade, but my tracking shows no orders over the last 6 months.

Apart from resolving  this, there seems to be one other option that I could upgrade my wife's android phone (a different number), and use the new sim card for the new iPhone.  I am reluctant to do this because I am not sure if I can do this.  

Can anyone help me? Any other solutions?

1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @mbjegan Smiley

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the upgrade process! 

Upgrading your wife's line and using the phone on your own line can indeed work. You'd simply need to use your own SIM card in the new phone. 

That said, we definitely wish to help you resolve this for good. You can contact us through any of the methods listed here, and customer service will be more than happy to look into this further.