cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade phone with error

danny__boy
I'm a contributor level 2

Last night i was readying to purchase the samsung galaxy s9+ no term, but I'm not sure if I already placed an order through the system but i think i clicked a page by accident and try to return to the page, and it didn't work, so i went through my account and try to click "Upgrade my phone" and it gives me this error. "We're sorry, this information is currently not available online. If you need help with your account, please call 1-888-481-FIDO (3436)"

I have already tried with different browsers, deleted cache and everything, still the same problem.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @danny__boy!

Were you able to confirm the order before leaving the page? You can confirm that by checking your email inbox. An email is usually sent to confirm the changes made on your account (the order in this case), and a second one will include the tracking number once the phone is shipped.

That being said, we'd be happy to look into it :).

You can simply send us a PM/DM on Facebook or Twitter or use these channels to reach us. Alternatively, we can send you a PM here if you prefer.

Keep us updated!

danny__boy

I just checked my email and they have shipped the phone to me with the tracking number, thanks for replying! you can close the thread now.

Oh good news @danny__boy

Thanks for the update Smiley